Keep up to date with our latest information by signing up to our latest news
- Launch of Welsh Government consultation on Phase 2 implementation of the Regulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) Act 2016-Workforce aspects Have your say on the workforce aspects of the Phase 2 of the implementation of the Regulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) Act 2016
- In support of carers – what we found from speaking to 400 carers across Wales In the drive to transform social care services, support for carers has slipped down local agendas.
- Childcare and play providers: Complete your Self Assessment of Service Statement (SASS) part two If you’re a childcare and play provider in Wales you must complete SASS part two
- Carers Week (12 – 18 June) This year’s campaign focuses on ‘building carer-friendly communities’
- Bridgend County Borough Council children’s services to produce improvement plan following inspection The local authority was inspected by us in January and February this year.
- Results of our adult and children’s home Self Assessment of Service Statement (SASS) 2016 We have published today the results of our adult and children’s home SASS 2016
- Office hours during public holiday Details about our office opening hours over the bank holiday
- Amendment to our Regulation 38 notification form We have amended our Regulation 38 notification form to reflect a recent change in the law
- Joint summit hosted by ourselves and South Wales Police on Child Exploitation, Principality Stadium in Cardiff on 3 May Joint summit hosted by ourselves and South Wales Police on Child Exploitation, Principality Stadium in Cardiff on 3 May
- Local authorities and health boards in Wales struggle with the increase of Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards applications This is the seventh annual monitoring report on the operations of the Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS) in Wales