Keep up to date with our latest information by signing up to our latest news
- Local authorities and health boards in Wales struggle with the increase of Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards applications This is the seventh annual monitoring report on the operations of the Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS) in Wales
- Launch of Welsh Government consultation on Phase 2 of implementation of the Regulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) Act 2016 Have your say on Phase 2 of the implementation of the Regulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) Act 2016
- Updates to our ‘fit’ person questionnaire We have updated our fit person questionnaire as part of our registration process
- Office hours during public holiday Details about our office opening hours over the bank holiday.
- Easter opening hours Information regarding our opening hours over Easter 2017
- Issue with UK Government letter to childcare providers Some Tax-Free Childcare letters contain the wrong user ID
- Changes to our ‘Childcare at home’ voluntary approval scheme The qualification criteria for our voluntary approval scheme will change from 1 May
- New guidance about our commitment to promote and uphold the rights of people who use care and support services How we ensure that people’s rights are at the heart of the way we inspect.
- Action plan needed following Anglesey children’s services inspection We inspected Anglesey’s children’s services in November 2016
- Childcare and play providers: Start preparing for SASS part two What childcare and play providers need to do to start preparing for completing SASS part two