Child minder moving house application

Use this form to tell us if you are moving house.

It is your legal responsibility to tell us if you are moving house. Please download the form below, complete and return to your regional office.

Reference to ‘Care and Social Services Inspectorate Wales’ (CSSIW) in the documents on this page should be read as ‘Care Inspectorate Wales'.


Download documents

On this site

Notification forms

If you are registered with us you must notify us of any changes or incidents at your service

Concerns about care? Please let us know if you have any concerns about us, a service, or a member of care staff. Raise a concern