Complete your Self-Assessment Service Statement (SASS) online
From January 2020, CIW will be going online for childcare and play providers. This means that you must carry out all of your business with us through CIW Online.
We have now written to childcare and play providers to let them know they are required to complete and submit a SASS using CIW online. We have received 3,338 calls, and have activated over 2,550 CIW online account pin numbers in the last three weeks. Providers need to active their pin in preparation for the SASS which opens on January 6th 2020, and closes on February 4th 2020.
Childcare and play providers are required to complete a SASS, as this forms part of an annual data collection.
Please make sure you direct calls about filling in the SASS to your childcare organisation, you can do this regardless of whether you are a member or not.
- Clybiau Plant Cymru Kids Clubs 029 2074 1000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Early Years Wales 029 2045 1242 or email email@example.com
- Mudiad Meithrin 01970 639639 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- National Day Nurseries Association (NDNA Cymru) 01824 707823 or email Wales@ndna.org.uk
- Play Wales 029 2048 6050 or email email@example.com
- Professional Association for Childcare and Early Years (PACEY Cymru) 029 2035 1407 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For assistance accessing CIW online and completing your SASS, contact us on 0300 7900 126, Option 4 or email email@example.com.