The half day events will focus on re-registering under the Regulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) Act.
Why should you attend this event?
We would encourage all providers of the above services, in particular prospective responsible individuals to take this opportunity to hear about these significant developments.
Specifically you will receive information about:
- What you need to do to register under the 2016 Act
- What is involved in the registration process
- The timelines for registration
- Guidance on statement of purpose.
To sign up to these events, please click on one of the links below:
- Friday 22 February, Welsh Government offices, Merthyr Tydfil - 09:15 -12:30
- Friday 1 March, Welsh Government offices, Llandudno Junction - 09:15 -12:30
On the same day of the provider events (in the afternoon) we will also be offering individual face-to-face advice surgeries for those who choose to make an appointment. If you have any specific queries or concerns about your particular circumstances, you may choose to book an advice surgery via the links below.
Please note – These are separate from the provider event and you will be required to leave the Welsh Government office after the morning event, and return in the afternoon to attend your face-to-face appointment at the allocated time.
Book a face to face advice surgery please click on one of the links below:
- Friday 22 February, Welsh Government offices, Merthyr Tydfil
- Friday 1 March, Welsh Government offices, Llandudno Junction
If you have any questions about this event, please email email@example.com.