We held half day events in May 2018 for all services re-registering under the Regulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) Act.
About the events
The half-day events were aimed at the following providers:
- Care homes
- Children’s homes
- Domiciliary care agencies
- Residential family centres
- Secure accommodation.
The events focused on:
- what you needed to do to re-register under the Regulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) Act
- the direction of travel for inspection and
- how we use new improvement and enforcement powers under the 2016 Act.
We encouraged all providers, in particular prospective responsible individuals to take the opportunity to hear about the significant developments.
The events weren't applicable for childcare and play providers or child minders.
The half-day events took place on the following dates:
- 8 May - Liberty Stadium, Swansea
- 22 May - Conwy Business Centre, Llandudno
- 24 May - Christchurch Centre, Newport
- File size:3 MB