A review of Powys County Council Adult Social Services.
This inspection took place as a follow up review to an inspection carried out in October 2011.
The review in October identified aspects of service that needed improvement. The purpose of this inspection was to assess whether the required improvements had been made.
The inspection examined:
- Service users’ and carers’ experiences
- Quality of assessment, care management and review
- Range and quality of services
- Support to and development of the workforce
- The impact of partnerships in delivering effective services and strategic vision
- Leadership at all levels
- File size:112 KB