Children's services notification forms

If you manage or run a children’s home you must notify us about events at your service.

Services registered under the Regulation and Inspection of Social Care Act (Wales) 2016 (The 2016 Act)

If you need to notify us about any changes or incidents at your service which are registered under the 2016 Act, you need to notify us using CIW Online. (External link) 


You will only be able to make an online  notification if your application to re-register has been fully accepted and approved by us.

All other services

It is your legal responsibility to tell us about events that take place at your service. Please download the form below, complete and return to your nearest office.

If you send your completed form by secure email, you do not need to send us a hard copy.

Download documents