This interactive data visualisation tool provides information on the number of services and places regulated with us.
Providing easily accessible information and enabling you to quickly interpret data, the Care Inspectorate Wales' interactive data visualisation tool provides information on the number of services and places for care home services, domiciliary support services and childcare and play services across Wales.
Data Tool (External link)
Please note: Internet Explorer may cause issues with loading this report. We recommend moving to a Chrome or Microsoft Edge browser for the best experience.
Have you used the CIW Data Tool? If so, please take a moment to give us your feedback by completing this survey (External link).
Other data available
The tool can be used in many ways including:
- finding information on the provision of services in Welsh and English;
- enforcement activity across Wales;
- a searchable list of services;
- drilling down in to single or multiple areas to understand the geographic spread of services across Wales;
- interrogating comparative information to gain insight across areas and service types; and
- searching for a particular service, service type or area to provide a list of services/areas of interest.
The information within the visualisation tool will be updated on a monthly basis on or close to the first working day of the month.
The last updated date will be displayed on the PowerBI home page. The data relates to services registered with CIW on the date the last update was made.
If you have any queries about the Power BI Data Tool email us at email@example.com