Deadline to complete SASS extended to 11 February
All childcare and play providers are required to complete an online Self-Assessment of Service Statement (SASS).
Thank you to everyone who has already completed and submitted their SASS using CIW Online.
We have received lots of useful feedback as providers have progressed through the SASS form.
Based on this feedback and the fact that completion of the SASS may result in some providers needing to submit notifications and variations (processes which are new for providers to undertake through CIW Online), we have decided to extend the deadline for completion until Tuesday 11th February (23:59).
If you need technical support using CIW Online, please visit the SASS page of our website in case your question is answered there. If not, please contact us on 0300 7900 126 and select option 4, or email email@example.com.
If you have questions about how to fill in the SASS, complete a notification or variation, please contact your relevant member organisation (they will still provide support even if you are not a member):
- Clybiau Plant Cymru Kids Clubs 029 2074 1000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Early Years Wales 029 2045 1242 or email email@example.com
- Mudiad Meithrin 01970 639639 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- National Day Nurseries Association (NDNA Cymru) 01824 707823 or email Wales@ndna.org.uk
- Play Wales 029 2048 6050 or email email@example.com
- Professional Association for Childcare and Early Years (PACEY Cymru) 029 2035 1407 or email firstname.lastname@example.org