Together with Social Care Wales we are holding practice exchange events for the workforce involved in supporting children and young people who live in children’s homes.
The events will be an opportunity to learn what works well and what we need to do to improve care and support for children and young people.
It will also be an opportunity to learn about the outcomes from our national review, and explore together how we can address some of the challenges, as well as share good practice.
These sessions will be useful to:
- responsible individuals
- independent reviewing officers
- team or service managers
- residential child care workers
- residential child care managers
- social workers.
- Tuesday 8 October – Heritage Park Hotel, Pontypridd
- Thursday 10 October – Green Meadows Golf Club, Cwmbran
- Tuesday 15 October – Catrin Finch Centre, Wrexham
- Wednesday 16 October – Venue Cymru, Llandudno
- Thursday 7 November – The Towers Hotel, Swansea
Please book your place via the Social Care Wales (External link) website and follow the links to Eventbrite.