CIW events for childcare & play providers and childminders
We are holding one-hour events for childcare & play providers and childminders during November and December 2020.
We have emailed providers directly with an invitation to attend these virtual events.
This is the first time we have run online events and we want to give providers the opportunity to ask questions. Therefore we have capped these events to 150 people.
Spaces will be allocated on a first come, first served basis - only 1 person from a service will be able to attend.
The events will focus on:
- our work during the pandemic;
- findings from the 2020 Self-Assessment of Service Statement (SASS); and
- how we plan to work in the future.
We will have a mixture of English-language and Welsh-language sessions - providers are advised to choose those which are most appropriate for them.
Providers are encouraged to submit written questions in Welsh during the English-language sessions if they wish.
Events for childcare and play services will take place on the following dates:
- Wednesday 25 November, 19:00 – 20:00 – (English)
- Thursday 26 November, 19:00 – 20:00 – (Welsh)
- Saturday 28 November, 10:30 – 11:30 – (English)
Events for childminders will take place on the following dates:
- Wednesday 2 December, 19:00 – 20:00 (English)
- Thursday 3 December, 19:00 – 20:00 (Welsh)
- Saturday 5 December, 10:30 – 11:30 (English)
The sessions will be recorded.
If you have questions or to discuss any accessibility requirements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.