We are responsible for inspecting CAFCASS Cymru every three years. This inspection took place in November 2013 and reports on our findings.
- CAFCASS Cymru has undergone a transformational improvement since their last inspection
- There has been a major restructure of the entire organisation to improve management oversight and staff accountability
- The quality of service that the organisation provides has improved
- Significant improvements in the management of complaints, performance management and quality assurance
- Improvements with relationships with key stakeholders
- Develop and implement a children’s participation strategy
- Manage the cultural change with family court advisers and improve their confidence in the leadership
- Embed the values of the organisation with all the staff in all aspects of activity
- Implement supervision contracts with clear expectations for supervisors and those supervised
- Update equality and diversity training for all staff
Reference to ‘Care and Social Services Inspectorate Wales’ (CSSIW) in the documents on this page should be read as ‘Care Inspectorate Wales'.
- File size:229 KB