Information about our current vacancies and how you can apply.
Why you should work for us
Our teams are made up of professionals with different skills and expertise to ensure that social care and social services are safe for the people who use them.
Working for us can be a rewarding role whether you work in one of our regional offices with our registration, inspection or enforcement teams or our National office which includes our communications and corporate services teams.
We have numerous vacancies available across Wales. Live vacancies listed below – more coming soon.
- CIW Head of Registration and Enforcement (External link)
- CIW Head of Local Authority Inspection (External link)
- CIW Inspectors - Adults Services x8 (External link)
- CIW Inspector - Children and Younger Adults Services - Welsh essential (External link)
- CIW Inspector - Childcare and Play Inspection (External link)
- CIW Inspectors - Childcare and Play Inspection x2 - Welsh essential (External link)
- CIW Senior Business Analyst/Technical Trainer (External link)
- CIW Senior Online Services Developer (External link)
- CIW Senior CRM Developer (External link)
- CIW Website Manager (External link)
- Senior Manager Local Authority Team - Welsh essential (External Link)
- Team Manager Registration and Enforcement Support (External Link)
- Team Manager Childcare and Play Inspection Team (External Link)
- CIW Team Manager - Inspection Support (External Link)
Recruitment open days
We are holding several recruitment open days across our offices in Wales. Find out more about the work we do, hear from our current inspectors, discover more about the roles we are advertising and obtain assistance in how to complete your online application.
There are 3 sessions, please choose a preference of either 9-10am, 12noon-1pm or 3-4pm:
- Thursday 11 April, Merthyr Office
- Friday 12 April, Carmarthen Office
- Tuesday 23 April, Carmarthen Office
- Tuesday 23 April, Llandudno Office
- Monday 29 April, Merthyr Office
- Monday 29 April, Llandudno Office
No need to book, come along on the day.
Sign up to our jobs alert
If you are interested in working for us you can sign up to our jobs alert. When jobs are advertised you will receive an email about our current vacancies.
- File size:573 KB