Information about our current vacancies and how you can apply.
Why you should work for us
Our teams are made up of professionals with different skills and expertise to ensure that social care and social services are safe for the people who use them.
Working for us can be a rewarding role whether you work in one of our regional offices with our registration, inspection or enforcement teams or our support services team which includes our communications, HR and learning and development teams.
Criteria for the inspector roles
A recognised social care/education qualification alongside relevant experience is preferred however, applications will be accepted from candidates who are qualified to degree level or higher (in any subject) with substantial experience in safeguarding and/or improving outcomes for people in a health or social care context.
Examples of acceptable social care/education qualifications are (but not limited too):
- a Diploma in Social Work (or Social Care Wales equivalent),
- a nursing or allied health care qualification,
- a teaching or education qualification,
- a degree in Early Years/Childhood Studies
- a Level 5 Diploma in either Leadership for Health and Social Services or Children’s Care, Learning and Development
- There are currently no posts available.
You may also wish to view WeCare Wales (External link) – a database of social care and early years job opportunities.
Sign up to our jobs alert
If you are interested in working for us you can sign up to our jobs alert. When jobs are advertised you will receive an email about our current vacancies.