Information and guidance about what to do if you need help with your application to register.
Help with completing your registration application online
We understand that you may have difficultly accessing CIW Online.
We suggest the following alternatives:
- Local libraries often provide reliable internet access
- We can make arrangements for you to visit one of our offices and complete your application online with digital assistance. If, having explored these options, you are experiencing any difficulties accessing your application form online, please contact us.
Help with your CIW Online account
If you do not have a CIW Online account
If you do not have a CIW Online account you need to create one by following the on-screen instructions on CIW Online.
Before you start
- Read our registration guidance
- Make sure you have an electronic version of the current Statement of Purpose for each service
- Make a note of the SIN no for each service you are applying to re-register- you will need it when you fill in your form
If the designated Responsible Individual (RI) for any of your services has an online user account with us, make sure you gather those details – you will need them when you are completing information about the RI.
Already have a CIW Online account?
If you have previously completed a Self Assessment of Service Statement (SASS) using CIW Online (External link) you will already have an account. You can use this account to submit your application.
Tips on logging onto CIW Online
- Your username is your email address. You should log onto CIW online (External link) using the same email address (username) you used when you created your account. If you completed a SASS you will already have a CIW Online account
- Forgotten your password? If you cannot remember your password, you can reset this by following the on-screen instructions
If you have any technical problems accessing your account please call us on 0300 7900 126. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently asked questions
Questions about your registration application
If you have any questions about your registration application please download our frequently asked questions document below or alternatively call us on 0300 7900 126.
Questions about accessing your CIW Online account
If you have any technical problems accessing your account please call us on 0300 7900 126. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com.
- File size:521 KB