Information and guidance including, completing a quality of care review and an annual return.
Whilst running your service there are a number of things which you need to do by law. Here you’ll find information and guidance to help you.
This section includes:
- Guidance and forms about what to do when you want to make changes to your service
- Guidance and forms about when you need to notify us of certain events
- Information and guidance about Deprivation of liberty safeguards (DoLS) and what you need to do
- Information and guidance about completing your self assessment
- Information and resources about how to prevent falls and what to do if the person you are caring for has a trip or a fall
- Information and guidance on the Regulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) Act 2016 for registered providers, responsible individuals (RIs) and CIW inspectors
- File size:418 KB
- File size:830 KB
- File size:395 KB