Information and guidance whilst running your service.
Whilst running your service there are a number of things which you need to do by law. Here you’ll find information and guidance to help you.
This section includes:
- Guidance and forms about what to do when you want to make changes to your service
- Guidance and forms about when you need to notify us of certain events
- Information and guidance about Deprivation of liberty safeguards (DoLS) and what you need to do
- Information and guidance about completing your self assessment
- Information and resources about how to prevent falls and what to do if the person you are caring for has a trip or a fall
Tell us what you think about this information
We are working to make these web pages more helpful. If you have any feedback please get in touch by emailing our Communications and Engagement team.
- File size:418 KB