Findings and recommendations of Monmouthshire County Council social services.
The evaluation is based on:
- Information received from the council
- Performance data
- Discussion at quarterly engagement meetings with senior officers
- Inspections, reviews and site visits
- Intelligence from complaints and concerns
- Information from other inspectorates and regulators
- Inspections of regulated services commissioned by the council
The performance of each council has been moderated to ensure a consistent, transparent and proportionate approach. An independent moderator was commissioned to assist with the process.
The outcome of the evaluation and review process will help to inform the work we do in each authority and the development of our national or thematic reviews.
Reference to ‘Care and Social Services Inspectorate Wales’ (CSSIW) in the documents on this page should be read as ‘Care Inspectorate Wales'.
- File size:184 KB